Terms and Conditions:
This formal agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions between AlHijazTravel.com and pilgrim who seeks and availing services regarding Umrah Packages 2017 and Hajj Packages 2017 from Al Hijaz Travel UK.
While rendering our services in Umrah and Hajj events in 2017, we assume our services model interprets clarity of information with packages details and costs where relevant invoices intimate a contract of services provision with AlHijaztravel.com signed by our valued client/pilgrim and following terms & conditions will apply on attaining our services in time to time or your preferred schedules.
For precision to understand the use of the word "Us", "we", “Al Hijaz Travel UK " & "the Company", means www.alhijaztravel.com and the term "you", "yourself", "the Client" or "the Pilgrim" will refer to the person or individual signing this agreement.
It is on the your part to make sure if you remain unclear or doubted about understanding a piece of information on our web portal, website or by any means of communications initiated from any side of this agreement, We simply advise our valued clients/pilgrims to make it well sure for packages information, customization and bespoke type contracts of services with Us. Our clients and Umrah and Hajj services seeking people from UK can get clear legal advice from some reliable knowledge source at Law.
This is a kind of agreement where client/pilgrims initiate the deal by showing up their interests to avail our services modules in various Umrah and Hajj packages by Al Hijaz Travel UK. This very said agreement will be applicable on us once the client/pilgrim concedes Hajj or Umrah booking via official receipt and advised money deposits has been paid in mentioned accounts of the company and on verifications from services providers, an official confirmation of flight, hotel and respective departure times will be made to the client/pilgrim 7 days prior to the estimated departure date and time mentioned on the provided receipt from Us. Client/Pilgrim is required to accept these terms and conditions by accepting this official receipt regarding Hajj or Umrah as our principal services on here.
This Agreement or any contract among the client and the company will plunge under English law and Jurisdiction for the deal of the travel and lodging. Issues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will plunge under the Saudi Law and Jurisdiction among the client and the service supplier in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
ATOL Protection & Security
ATOL is a fiscal security scheme covering the whole UK travelers. Only ATOL Protected & authorized tour operators can grant the peace of mind and complete financial protection. The price of all our Hajj and Umrah travel packages with flights includes the amount of £2.50 per person as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution (APC) we pay to the UK Civil Aviation Authority. Make Sure This charge is included in our advertised packages.
ATOL Protection for You
When you acquire an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive Packages from us you will get an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is monetarily protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go unusual. We, or the contractors identified on your ATOL Certificate, will offer you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative).
Book with Full Confidence
When you book your Hajj and Umrah package or flights with www.alhijaztravel.com and assured that you will be protected by ATOL. If you would like to verify our ATOL Number is (3517), you may check on the ATOL website by checking the website www.caa.co.uk/ATOL.
Prices and payment
A complete list of what is incorporated in the price of offer will be found in the price list. We undertake not to raise the basic price of your trip after your complete payment. We keep the right to modify hotel prices until complete payment or at any time before you book. On the other hand, any price changes subsequent to your full compensation will not affect the price of your booking unless you ask for a change to the booking/accommodation/flight or other items of your package. All flights booking for Hajj and Umrah have non-refundable deposit and after the initial one.
Booking the concluding payment to be made within 24 hours otherwise fare difference must be paid if the new fare/accommodation is higher than the original fare booked with flight. Prices are not definite until tickets are issued, flights can amend to other scheduled flight or extra flights (Charter) particularly for Hajj. All credit card and debit card processing fees 3.5% apply. If for any reason your Hajj visa has not issued by the Saudi Embassy for your Hajj we are not accountable for any costs and no refund will be offered.
You will not be capable to recover your deposit upon cancellation. You will also be responsible for further deductions by way of agreed refund to cover all the foreseeable expenses of the Company.
• If Cancelled before 7 (seven) weeks of your Departure only 25% refund will be available of Full payment.
• If Cancelled less than 7 (seven) weeks before travel Nothing will refund to you.
THE MINISTRY OF HAJJ ISSUES THE HAJJ STICKERS IN SAUDI ARABIA TO THE AGENT ON THE SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE THAT THE AGENT HAS PAID FULLY FOR THE ACCOMMODATION FOR THE PILGRIM IN MAKKAH AND MADINAH. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE INCLUDING AIRLINE TICKETS. THEREFORE PILGRIMS MUST UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF HAJJ STICKER FROM MINISTRY OF HAJJ BEFORE COMMITTING FOR THE TRIP AND AGREE TO THE REFUND POLICY. NO ALTERATION OR CHANGE COULD BE INCORPORATED AFTER CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. HOWEVER, AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY SUCH CHANGE INCLUDING CHANGE OF TRAVEL DATES, TRAVEL ROUTE & USE OF AIRLINE (SCHHEDULE/CHARTER), AIRCRAFT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Hajj & Umrah Visa Application Documents
For Your hajj and Umrah Application form you are required to submit the following items.
• 4 Color Passport size photos with a white background
• Proof of Meningitis (ACWY) vaccination
• Passport valid for eight months (6 months absolute minimum)
• Non-British Passport holder must have "INDEFINATE PRMISSION TO STAY" endorsed in your passport.
Hajj Visas are granted by the Saudi Government free of charge.
Alhijaztravel.com is competent to obtain Hajj & Umrah visas for all British, EU and other nationals who have any official right of citizenship for the UK. The Saudi Embassy requires your passport for varying lengths of time in order to issue a visa. We cannot give precise guidelines as to processing times and ensuring the fastest processing time. If you have any questions at this moment, we will happily walk you through the process.
Please Remember :
• You must have a Hajj Visa
• If anyone who has a non-Muslim name, he or she should submit an official document from a mosque or an Islamic centre confirming that the applicant is a Muslim with the Visa Application.
• Four current passport size color photograph on a white background, any other color background will be rejected and your application will be postponed.
• Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of fulfillment of the application form. Preferably your passport should have eight months validity.
• Women and children should be along with husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Evidence of relationship is compulsory (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram have to travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the similar flight as his wife and children.
• If a woman is 45 years old or older, she is permitted to go without a Mahram with an organized group or relatives and submits a notarized No Objection Certificate from her Mahram.
• If the applicant is not a national of the country he/she is applying from, an official citizenship permit must be submitted with the application.
• A vaccination certificate adjacent to Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached. The certificate of vaccinations should have been issued not more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it should be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.
• Hajj Visa is valid for 30 days only
• Umrah Visa is only valid for 14 days, unless otherwise stated
• We do not guarantee any Hajj or Umrah Visa.
Flight Delays or Cancelation
We are not competent to acknowledge liability for any flight delays (for any reason Weather, industrial action or any other reason) or cancellation of the flight to or from Saudi Arabia if the operator fails or is unable to fill up their obligation of their part of the agreement. We will support the operator in finding substitute aircraft, but this will be on best endeavors. It is necessary that you have adequate travel insurance to cover this isolated eventuality.
Local Customs & Laws
You must act at all times in line with local customs and follow the laws of the host country. You are accountable for your actions; we will not be capable to help you if you knowingly or not knowingly disobey local custom rules. Your only support will come from the British Embassy or your travel insurance provider.
How do I make a complaint?
For any reason should you be dissatisfied with the services that you have received from Alhijaztravel.com, you may inform us in writing within 21 days of the happening or 7 days after returning from your pilgrimage, any communications remote this time line may make any right complicated. To help with any dispute, telephone talk from booking to conclusion of your travels and any common discussions of your travel and for security reasons for both parties’ telephone discussions may be recorded.